|Posted:||8 months ago|
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent, full time, day working 76 hours per fortnight to commence as soon as possible. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Specialist Medical Practitioner Level 1 - 11 $149,197 - $208,875 per annum plus superannuation and access to salary packaging.
Please note that access to the Senior Specialist Medical Practitioner salary range $214,844 -$226,780 is subject to the successful applicant satisfying the criteria for Senior Specialist Medical Practitioner Level 1, 2 or 3 as described in the Salaried Medical Practitioners (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2017.
To provide quality specialist medical services to the Launceston General Hospital (LGH) within the limits of specified clinical privileges.
We can offer:
- Attractive Salary Package, including On Call Allowance and Call Back, and election to participate in the Private Patient Plan
- Negotiable salary including superannuation and access to salary packaging
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, including conference and sabbatical leave, in additional to annual leave entitlements
- Flexible work/life balance
- Dynamic team environment
For more information regarding this position, please contact Tracy Wright 02 9641 2463 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.