|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Permanent opportunity at a Hospital passionate about developing your clinical skills.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- Work with Australian renowned Doctors in a supportive and welcoming service.
Are you an ICU Registrar/ Principle House Officer seeking a permanent opportunity in Queensland?
Are you seeking a role that offers a great work/life balance, a competitive hourly rate and stability during this unprecedented time?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work alongside Australian renowned Doctors who are passionate about developing your clinical skills to help shape your career path?
If you answered yes to the above questions, do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss the vacancy below.
Location: Coastal Queensland.
Specialty/ Level: ICU Principal House Officer (Registrar).
Date Range: Permanent Opportunity commencing in October 2020.
Roster: 7 on, 7 off roster.
Salary: $5000 - $5500 per fortnight.
Accommodation & Transport: Provided.
Full job description available upon request.
- PGY 4+
- Must have AHPRA General Registration.
- Must have ALS.
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $1,000 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please contact Elliott Jacobs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org