|Salary:||Base Salary: $98,413-$123,310|
|Posted:||almost 2 years ago|
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to the Director of Medical Services for the provision of high quality medical care to clients of the
Katherine Hospital through coordination and facilitation of diagnosis, management and discharge planning.
2. Communicate effectively with all health professionals providing care to the client, and where appropriate, family
and other relevant carers.
3. Provide accurate and legible and timely clinical records, including medical reports and discharge summaries as
determined by the Director of Medical Services.
4. Participate in on-call, after hours and weekend rosters as determined by the Director of Medical Services or
5. Participate in continuous medical education, professional development, peer review, research, teaching, quality
improvement activities and clinical audits as appropriate.
6. Adhere to Best Work Practice Standards as laid down in the Northern Territory Medical Officers Certified Agreement
and the Northern Territory Public Sector Code of Conduct.
7. Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being
undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces
For more information, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.