|Salary:||Base Salary: $98,704-$123,327|
|Posted:||over 3 years ago|
- Provide competent and efficient clinical management of patients of Canberra Hospital and Health Services under the supervision and direction of Consultant Physicians in General Medicine. Clinical duties will include assessment and management of acute presentations to the Emergency Department, in-patient care (General Medicine, Hospital in the Home or other sub-specialty rotation), diagnosis and management of patients in outpatient clinics, ward consults and clinical handover.
- Participate in the supervision, training and professional development of junior medical staff.
- Assist with facilitating patient flow through the hospital by working with Access Unit personnel
- Demonstrate progress in training in the specialty including participation in the RACP PREP Advanced Training program, timely completion of assessments and involvement in research.
- Participate in the after-hours and on-call roster.
- Contribute to clinical audit and participate in changes that improve quality and safety of patient care.
- Comply with the policies and requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and the policies of ACT Health.
- Undertaking other duties appropriate to this level of classification which contribute to the operation of the section.
For more information about this position, please contact Oliver Simmons on 02 9641 2417 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.