|Salary:||Base Salary: $98,704-$123,327|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Provide competent, diligent and effective clinical management of patients of ACT Health under the supervision and direction of cardiologists and consultant physicians. Clinical duties will include assessment and management of acute presentations, in-patient care, diagnosis and management of patients in outpatient clinics, ward consultations and clinical handover.
- Participate in the supervision, training and professional development of junior medical staff.
- Demonstrate progress in training in the specialty including participation in the relevant teaching program and activities, timely completion of mandatory assessments to meet the formal training requirements and involvement in clinical research.
- Participate in the general medical registrar after-hours rosters which entails evening, night, weekend shifts, and on- call roster. Participate in the after-hours and on-call roster.
- Contribute to clinical audit, departmental morbidity and mortality conference and participate in programs that improve quality and safety of patient care.
- Currency in an Advanced Life Support Course to be attained within three months of commencement with annual refreshers
- Comply with the policies and requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) the policies of the ACT Health Directorate.
- Undertaking other duties as directed, within the approved scope of clinical practice.
For more information about this position, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient on firstname.lastname@example.org.