|Salary:||As per the level classification|
|Posted:||over 2 years ago|
- Follow defined service quality standards and work health and safety policies and procedures.
- Implement and monitor the organisational quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership to the department and multi-disciplinary team, to improve care and developing care processes.
- Monitoring emerging issues and leading change
- Undertake clinical responsibilities; on calls, liaison with other units, maintaining appropriate records and confidentiality.
- Participate in clinical governance by organising peer review audits
- Ensure organisation, participation, and facilitation in education and research including for medical students, junior medical officers, principal house officers, registrars and senior medical staff; by providing training and supervision.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Oliver Simmons on 02 9641 2417 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.