|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Committed ongoing training – 10 hour a week
- Innovative therapy tools alongside evidence-based theory
- Fun and supportive team
About the company
Highly regarded paediatric allied health service. Community and family focused employer with excellent staff retention rates and realistic progression opportunities. Committed to further training and development, with the opportunity for you to flourish, applying innovative techniques alongside evidenced based theory.
About the position
- Work with children and parents supporting across a varied case load-Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS.
- Be trained in the Early Start Denver Model.
- Administering assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, other therapists, and support staff
- Low billable hours- approx. 4 hours a day
What`s on offer
- Extensive training and development programs – approx. 10 hours a week
- Individual and group training and peer supervision
- CPD allowance up to $2,500 a year
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- Passionate about working with children – early intervention
- Efficient, adaptable and coachable
- Enjoy being a proactive team player
How to apply-
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.