|Salary:||Negotiable including Accommodation and Travel|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- Provide clinical care to patients referred to, or requiring the care of, the Health Service, at a level consistent with the standards expected of a Paediatrician.
- Oversee the work of assigned junior medical staff, including the adequacy of documentation, safe practice and prescribing.
- Monitor clinical indicators and outcomes and benchmark these against best practice clinical standards. Support the department in its efforts to maintain accreditation requirements for Registrar training.
- The position holder can also be allocated duties not specifically mentioned in this document that are within the qualifications and experience of individuals employed at this award/classification level.
- Participate in and contribute to academia in the department by promoting clinical meetings, providing formal and informal teaching in both undergraduate and postgraduate settings, contributing to Grand Rounds and assisting conduction of research.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Jake Greene on 02 9641 2414 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.