|Salary:||$120 - $140 dependant on experience and location|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Return domestic flights and accommodation included for contract period.
- Multiple dates required.
- Rate - $120-$140 experience and location dependant.
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Orthopaedic Registrar who wants to be surrounded by the magnificent Great Barrier Reef? Then get in touch!
This is a medium sized hospital, offering an extensive amount of specialist services and holding 240 beds. The pride themselves on going above and beyond whilst providing a friendly and caring service for their local community.
To be considered for this role, applicant must have
- General Registration with AHPRA
- Australian full working rights
- Police checks
- Evidence of immunity / vaccinations
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest.