|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Monday – Friday roster!
- Travel & accommodation package with attractive salary
- Central Coast, Northern Rivers location.
Do you have availability over the next few months, or know an Orthopaedic Registrar that does? Then I would love to hear from you! I am looking for an enthusiastic Orthopaedic Registrar to bring their knowledge and expertise to a Hospital based on the Central Coast of New South Wales.
You will find yourself surrounded by preserved Victorian and Edwardian architecture, which can be explored on the beautiful heritage trail. Further to this, wild rivers, stunning gorges and rainforests are within a close proximity ready for your adventure!
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Australian registrar experience
- Full Australian working rights
- Police checks
- Evidence of immunity / vaccinations
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest!