- Long term Locum – January 2020 Start
- Return domestic flights and accommodation included for contract period.
- Tropical location that caters for everyone!
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Orthopaedic Consultant who wants to be surrounded by the magnificent Great Barrier Reef? Then get in touch!
This is a medium sized hospital, offering an extensive amount of specialist services and holding 240 beds. The pride themselves on going above and beyond whilst providing a friendly and caring service for their local community.
To be considered for this role, applicant must have
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Australian full working rights
- Police checks
- Evidence of immunity / vaccinations
Love to Locum
Charterhouse Medical have launched a new Locum Loyalty Scheme for our doctors! With every timesheet / invoice submitted, you can now accrue Qantas Points. Check out our love to locum website for more information.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest.