- Located on the outskirts of bustling Brisbane, the capital of Australia’s Sunshine State.
- Possibility of Academic exemption for GPs with Moratorium and other restrictions
- Fantastic sign on and retainer Bonuses of up to $10,000!
For this position unrestricted FRACGP/ FACRRM or VR GP bound by 19AB condition due to moratorium conditions and applications from Specialists and Allied health are all welcome.
You will be working with a diverse patient group, across all ages and cultural backgrounds, services include but are not limited to;
- General medical services to all members of the family and the community
- Child health and immunisation
- Travel vaccines
- Women’s and men’s health
- Workers Compensation consultations
- Work and insurance medical examinations
- Minor surgery and skin lesion removal
- Chronic disease management
- Antenatal and shared care
- Pap smears
- Family planning
- Weight Management
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Asthma care – Spirometry
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Exercise Physiology
Spacious treatment rooms with two fulltime Registered Nurses with 2 Examination beds and administration support available.
Seeking Fixed Part time – 2/3 days per week or Fixed Fulltime 5 days per week.
A modern, mixed billing, multidisciplinary practice, located on the Brisbane CBD fringe in the picturesque grounds of a well-known Uni campus. Known as the locations GP Superclinic, in addition to this general practice there are a growing list of visiting specialists with an exercise physiologist led healthy living centre and exact Radiology on the Ground Floor operating Monday to Friday.
A not-for-profit organisation, 100% owned by the University. Operating multidisciplinary primary health care centres, dedicated to providing compassionate care and service, and the highest quality, integrated, multi-disciplinary healthcare.
Their suite of innovative programs and services provide GP’s the opportunity to really apply their skills and experience to take their service to the next level.
Offering its employees great opportunities to help build advance career whilst helping the practice to deliver on our vision.
- MMM 1 Metro area.
- Non DPA location for GP’s (19AB exemption based on Academic Appointments)
- Certain Specialities are classed as DPA
Ipswich is one of the leading growth suburbs in South-East Queensland. The city is experiencing an influx of new residents looking to take advantage of the benefits of Ipswich – the relaxed town feel balanced against everything a large regional centre has to offer. With this, as well as being strategically located to Brisbane, Toowoomba and the Gold and Sunshine coasts, why wouldn’t you want to work or live here?
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact Hollie Morgan now for a no obligation confidential discussion on 0478 158 727 or Hollie@charterhousemedical.com