|Posted:||10 months ago|
This opportunity is to join one of the largest multidisciplinary Allied Health teams providing community and tele-health services within NSW.
The opportunity provides such perks as;
- Extensive training programs with targeted CPD Plans towards long term career goals of clinical specialisation.
- Strong flexible work options such as working from home and school pick up/drop off times.
- Strong supervision and review structures
- Diverse caseload
- Career progression to provide clinical supervision and managing your own team.
You will be providing Tele-health, community and clinic based allied health services with a focus on Disability, Senior Health, NDIS, iCare, DVA, Medicare, DES within the local community.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy and fully registered AHPRA with no restrictions.
- Current Drivers licence and own car
- experience within producing comprehensive OT reports
- Experience within client assessment and treatment, equipment prescription, home assessments and modifications.
- Strong time management and to mould a long term career within this space.
If you would like more information, please feel free to give me a call on 02 9641 2456 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org