|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Career Development
- Immediate Start
- Mon to Fri no after hours
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced paediatric and Teen Occupational Therapists to join a growing team in Campbelltown, NSW.
- Providing therapy primarily to children ranging from ages of 2 to 18 years of age and adults across Southwest and Western Sydney.
- Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools and kindergartens.
- Mobile role - providing services in the community with significant potential to expand.
- Flexibility: Full time role
- Mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development available
- Attractive hourly rate and bonuses on offer
- No KPIs or billable targets
- Minimum 12 months experience working in an OT environment Current FULL APHRA registration
- Current working with children and police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
Please call Greg Schuster for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2403 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org