|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Initially ongoing locum – potential to go permanent
- No KPIs
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, experienced and playful paediatric and adult occupational therapists to join our growing team in Melbourne.
- Providing therapy primarily to children ranging from ages of 2 to 18 years of age and adults across Melbourne
- Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools and kindergartens.
- Mobile role - providing services in the community with significant potential to expand
- Flexibility: Full time, part time, after hours and weekend work available
- Mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development available
- Attractive hourly rate and bonuses on offer
- No KPIs
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a OT environment. Experience with children with autism and development delays desirable
- Current APHRA
- Current working with children and police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s licence
Please call Ruby Anderson for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2456 or send your CV through to email@example.com.