|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Full or part time
- Rapidly growing company with supportive culture
- Attractive salary and incentives
About our client
Highly regarded paediatric allied health service. Community and family focused employer with excellent staff retention rates and realistic progression opportunities. Committed to further training and development, with the opportunity for you to flourish, applying innovative techniques alongside evidenced based theory.
What's in it for you?
- Work with children and parents supporting across a varied case load: Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS.
- Annual allocation for learning and development.
- Professional support, including discipline specific supervision, peer support, and access to performance coaching to ensure you are the best therapist you can be.
- Part-Time or Full-Time positions available with job flexibility
- Competitive market salary
- Work within a multidisciplinary team with frequent opportunities for collaboration and case discussion
About the role
- Manage a diverse caseload, prioritising needs and completing client records.
- Interventions with focus on evidence-based practice
- Advise and collaborate with regard to impairment due to illness, injury, disability or ageing.
- Administering assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals, and support staff
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- Passionate about Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS
- Experience conducting diagnostic assessments
- Current driving licence and access to own car
- Efficient, adaptable, independent and coachable
How to Apply
Please call Ruby Anderson for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2456 or send your CV through to email@example.com.