|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Locum position initially 3 months
- Brisbane Metro
- Fantastic company benefits
As a partner to Australia's leading aged care provider, we are actively seeking Occupational Therapists across Australia. With a fantastic reputation across the industry due to its core values, this company boasts some of the best benefits and rewards as well as being able to offer potential growth opportunities across the broader business.
You will benefit from guidance and support of long-standing staff members. Offering a diverse service offering, you will excel working within a diverse team, collaborating with a range of allied health professionals.
About the role
- Implement and organise Pain Management + Functional Therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and fall prevention
- Developing innovative treatment plans
- Hands on therapy techniques
- Maintain client records keeping in line with aged care standards
- Qualified as an Occupational Therapist with unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Aged Care experience essential
- Work for one of Australia’s leading aged care providers with career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary package based on experience
- CPD allowance
- Various company rewards and discounts (entertainment, insurance, travel)
- Flexible working
We have a number of different facilities offering both permanent and locum opportunities around Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, part time roles are also available. If you would be interested to know more about specific locations, please get in touch or click APPLY.
Please call Ruby Anderson for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2456 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.