|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Rapidly growing company with supportive culture
- Attractive salary and incentives
- Full time or part time work available
About our client
Innovative approach to providing high quality therapeutic services and training across the whole of allied health services, including Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Pathology and Social Work. Registered NDIS Provider and provides therapeutic services to those with disabilities, children and the ageing.
What’s in it for you
- Generous renumeration, plus incentives and car allowance
- Annual allocation for learning and development
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Connect with like-minded professionals across a multidisciplinary team
- Benefit from discipline supervision, peer support and performance coaching
- Collaborative culture, support, and growth with flexible work options.
- Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available
About the role
- Manage a diverse caseload, prioritising needs and completing client records.
- Interventions with focus on evidence-based practice
- Advise and collaborate with regard to impairment due to illness, injury, disability or ageing.
- Administering assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals, and support staff
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- Passionate about Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS
- Experience conducting diagnostic assessments
- Current driving licence and access to own car
- Efficient, adaptable, independent and coachable
How to Apply
Please call Ruby Anderson for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2456 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the 8th of March until 31st March, we’re doubling up our referral bonus. Anyone you recommend to us who secures a permanent role via Charterhouse Medical, you will receive a $1000 prepaid VISA card when they start! If you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, please share my details or get in touch to refer them today!