|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Initially ongoing locum – potential to go permanent
- No KPIs
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, experienced and playful paediatric and adult occupational therapists to join our clients growing team in Melbourne.
This role is perfect for someone seeking to join a company that can offer flexibility and work autonomously.
- Providing therapy primarily to children ranging from ages of 2 to 18 years of age and adults across Melbourne
- Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools and kindergartens.
- Mobile role - providing services in the community with significant potential to expand
- Flexibility: Full time, part time, after hours and weekend work available
- Mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development available
- Attractive hourly rate and bonuses on offer
- No KPIs
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a OT environment. Experience with children with autism and development delays desirable
- Current APHRA
- Current working with children and police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s licence
Please call Ruby Anderson for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2456 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.