- Eligible IMGs encouraged to apply
- SIMG Partially & Substantially Comparable encouraged to apply
- Public Hospital
This is an incredible opportunity to work as an O&G Registrar/Senior Registrar at one of Victoria’s largest facilities. The role will provide clinical support to the service across all elements of patient care and to enable the individual to progress their training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
It is suitable for a doctor who has SIMG training and requires a period of Consultant supervision to obtain further qualifications in Australia.
The facility is a fully accredited Level 6 Public Specialist Teaching Hospital, offering comprehensive healthcare solutions for both public and private patients. The range of services encompasses maternity care, neonatology, paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women's health, and associated healthcare support and diagnostic services.
As a prominent teaching hospital and specialised referral centre, it brings together a wealth of medical, nursing, midwifery, and allied health expertise to address even the most intricate obstetric, neonatal, and gynaecological cases.
- General, Provisional or limited registration with AHPRA or eligible to obtain
- IMG’s that have completed at least the AMC MCQ (part 1) or completed both AMC 1 & 2 (clinical exam)
- IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
- IMG’s assessed by RANZCOG College as partially or substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with RANZCOG may express their interest)
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively you can email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.