|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting O&G Registrars (PHOs)for various locum dates in Coastal Queensland.
Known as The Strand esplanade, with its pier and water park. The Reef HQ Aquarium has marine life and coral from the Great Barrier Reef, plus a sea turtle hospital. Southeast of the city, the Billabong Sanctuary wildlife park is home to koalas, wombats and crocodiles. Offshore, Magnetic Island has coral reefs and a national park full of wildlife.
In this position, you would be working in an established team to provide high quality care to the women of the local area.
Duties / Requirements
- Supervision of Junior Staff
- Medication Administration
- Post take rounds
- Outpatient Clinics
Clinical Skills / Specialties Required
- O&G experience, 3+years
- Hold APHRA General registration and have local Australian clinical experience; or
- Have O&G experience gained in either the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, the US or Canada but still hold APHRA
- Must have the ability to bill with an unrestricted Provider Number Provider number
With dates the hospital is open to work around the doctor and their availability. Prefer someone that can do a minimum of 2 weeks +
For more information regarding this position, please contact Tanya Marvelli 02 9641 2433 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.