|Salary:||130 per hour|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Our client in Regional NSW require a Locum O&G Registrar
This hospital is the largest referral hospital within Greater Southern Area Health Service and one the busiest rural referral hospitals in NSW, with about 700 births each year. It provides a full range of medical, surgical, maternity, paediatric, community health and rehabilitation services for residents across the region.
Roster will require work in different areas of O&G (ie clinics, birthing suites, theatres, ward) Evening shift 1600-0000 will be on-call from 0000-0800 (you will do handover in the morning to Registrars and Consultants)
Working with 4 O+G Consultants, 5 REG & 1 RMO
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
For more information, please contact Tanya Marvelli on 0433265578 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.