|Salary:||$1500 per day|
|Posted:||about 3 years ago|
Our client in Regional NSW require a Locum O&G Registrar:
This hospital is the largest referral hospital within Greater Southern Area Health Service and one the busiest rural referral hospitals in NSW, with about 700 births each year. It provides a full range of medical, surgical, maternity, paediatric, community health and rehabilitation services for residents across the region.
They are needing someone from:
- Monday 20/08/18(0800hrs) till Friday 30/08/18 (1630hrs) – Potential on call required.
- Monday 27/08/18 (0800hrs) till Friday 31/08/18 (1630hrs) – Potential on call required
- Monday 17/09/18 (0800hrs) till Friday 28/09/18 (1630hrs) – Potential on call required.
- Monday 15/10/18 (0800hrs) till Sunday 02/11/18 (1630hrs) – Potential on call required
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
For more information regarding this position, please contact Tanya Marvelli on 0433265578 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.