|Salary:||As per award|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This position is available to candidates with previous documented O&G experience to work in a large regional obstetrics and gynaecology service, with approximately 1200 births per year. To gain preparation for entry to a RANZCOG accredited position, this role is accredited for a DRANZCOG , with opportunities for acute obstetric, clinic participation and operating sessions, some with indirect supervision.
This Hospital offers a broad clinical caseload with excellent operating exposure and a range of consultant-led clinics are available, including antenatal, general gynaecology and family planning clinics on a weekly basis.
The Womens Health Unit is a dynamic environment that will provide many opportunities for your professional and personal development.
01.General Registration with AHPRA at time of commencement and current membership of RANZCOG
02.Minimum of PGY3 at commencement
03.Documented evidence of prior postgraduate experience in obstetrics & gynaecology
04.Thorough understanding of the relevant legislation pertaining to Medical Officers
05.High level interpersonal and communication skills
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- We cover all public Hospitals throughout Australia
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
For more information, please contact Tanya Marvelli on 0433265578 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.