|Salary:||$1,930.10 - $2,530.00 per week|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is in Victoria's fourth largest city and only a 1.5hr drive from Melbourne.
They require a Locum O&G Registrar for a 6 month contract. Happy to look at doctors that can do 3 months to start asap.
Roster will require work in different areas of O&G (ie clinics, birthing suites, theatres, ward)
There would be on a minimum of 86 hours per fortnight – depending on what Registrar level and salary would be $1,930.10 - $2,530.00 per week (base wage) so for 6 Months would be $50,182.60 to $65,780.
Accommodation would be provided. They are self-contained 1 bedroom units and partners are welcome.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
For more information about this position, please contact Tanya Marvelli on 0433265578 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com