|Salary:||$2000 per day|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Hours of Work, and Roster (included in the 8 hours of duty). On call duties will be specific to the facility in which the Locum Dr is assigned and may require the Locum to be rostered either on call or available on call at all times when not in attendance at the hospital.
When relieving the Dr is required to work in the General Practice during the hours specified by the EDMS. The Locum will include some administration, teaching of medical students and supervision of junior doctors.
The daily rate is inclusive and the Locum is not entitled to additional payment beyond this. Locum doctors will be rostered to work a minimum of 5 days per week.
For more information about this position, please contact Tanya Marvelli on 0433265578 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing