|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Situated close to Byron Bay at a perfect time of year to visit.
- Day shifts only, allowing time to explore what the area has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine/ Renal Resident Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital on the NSW North-Coast as a full-time locum for term 4. Long-term locum roles in Nephrology are particularly rare.
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
Area: General Medicine/ Nephrology
Location: Lismore Base Hospital
Rate: $100/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 16/11/2020 – 31/01/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Doctor who is seeking a long-term locum role in General Medicine sub-specialties at a Hospital that is accredited for BPT training.
- This role will be supported by a Consultant, Registrar and an Intern on the ward.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good RMO pay rate and roster.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
- Applicants must have completed at least 1 term on the renal ward as an intern or RMO.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.