|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Ongoing Locum with potential to Perm
- Career & development opportunities
- Flexibility and no KPI`s in place
- Providing therapy primarily to children ranging from ages of 2 to 18 years of age and adults across Melbourne
- Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools and kindergartens.
- Mobile role - providing services in the community with significant potential to expand.
- Flexibility: Full time, part time, after hours and weekend work available
- Mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development available
- Attractive hourly rate and bonuses on offer
- No KPIs
- Minimum 6 months experience working in an OT environment. Experience with children with autism and development delays desirable
- Current APHRA
- Current working with children and police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
Please call Greg Schuster for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2403 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org