|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Not for profit organisation, city locations
- Funded Study leave
- Diverse caseload
Provides evidence based clinical mental health services and psychosocial supports in a primary health care setting, to meet the needs of people who experience severe mental illness, consistent with the National Standards for Mental Health Services. The program works to integrate mental health services with general practices.
- Support patients to identify their physical and mental needs.
- Help them in self-management and recovery journey.
- Take a holistic approach, engage individuals through the provision of therapeutic interventions.
- Provide comprehensive physical and mental health assessments, monitoring of mental and physical health and support to access any required treatments.
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with peer workers, GPs, psychiatrists, allied health professionals, community agencies and other relevant stakeholders.
What`s on offer –
- Awards pay rates + NFP salary packing
- Regular peer meetings
- Funded study leave
- Autonomous working environment
- Supportive team and approachable management
- City locations
- AHPRA registered nurse with Mental health experience
- Minimum of 5 years exp in Mental health
- Able to demonstrate strong self-management and conflict resolution skills
- Able to make sound clinical judgment independent
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.