- Long-term locum position available in Regional WA.
- Great pay rate, various payment methods available.
- Good roster, predominantly day shifts.
- Hospital can be flexible on duration of commitment.
Charterhouse Medical are seeking expressions of interest for a long-term locum position in Western Australia that is offering increased pay rates due to the urgency of the requirement:
Location: Regional Western Australia WA)
Department: General Medicine
Date Range: ASAP-30/09/2022
Roster: Standard Roster = Day Shifts (+ Some on-call requirements)
Travel/Accomm: Return flights, private accommodation and hire car provided.
Please also note the following:
- Full job description and further information available on request
- Flexible payment options available
- Hospital will consider short or long term commitments
With the increased pay rates and long-term position available, this could be an attractive role for any medical officer with upcoming availability for locum work.
If you are interested in this role (or locum work in general), please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss further.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in locuming through Charterhouse Medical, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a referral bonus of between $500-1,000 payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves. (full T&Cs available on request)
Visit Our Website: