|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Exciting high paying role for GPs to make a difference and improve the delivery of healthcare to achieve better health outcomes. Flexible Part-time to Full-time roles available
- Co-managed model with full support from RNs, Geriatricians, and other Specialists.
- Use your exemplary knowledge and skills to help those in need of help! Start ASAP.
- Would suit GPs looking for a better work life balance, supplement their existing work, or looking for a high paying permanent on-going role.
Charterhouse Medical are working exclusively with one of Australia’s fastest growing Aged Care Service Providers in helping to provide Aged Care services across all of Australia. We are seeking General Practitioners looking to earn extra income, have an interest for Aged Care or looking for a flexible work life balance.
- AHPRA specialist registration or ability to apply for provider numbers without restrictions, FRACGPs on Moratorium are encouraged to apply.
- Experience within an Aged Care setting (desirable)
- Great communicational skills
- Confident with technology/systems
- Bundaberg (2+ days per week)
- Hervey Bay/ Maryborough (minimum 1 day per week)
If you would be keen to know more about the above opportunities, please contact me on the below:
Ken - Ken@charterhousemedical.com or 0417 580 110.
Alternatively, if you know of a friend or colleague who is currently looking for their next opportunity, we are offering a referral bonus up to $1,000 for any successful referrals.