|Salary:||$145/hr + Superannuation|
|Posted:||over 2 years ago|
- The hospital is looking for 1 doctor to cover the entire booking.
- Ongoing work for rest of the medical year.
- Self-contained accommodation (at a local motel) and car hire can be provided (i.e. interstate doctors).
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Career Medical Officer for an upcoming locum placement.
Level: Senior Medical Officer
Area: Emergency Medicine
Location: North Coast NSW
Rate: $145/hr + Superannuation
Date Range: ASAP – 12 Months
Other: Self Contained Accommodation + Flights + Car Hire offered
- Ongoing locum requirements at the hospital. Night shifts have one JMO and one SMO (10 patients to be seen overnight). During the day, FACEM on site in the morning through till midnight, one JMO in the am and evening and one from 10pm – 8am + one SMO from 12pm – 10pm.
- Hospital ideally looking for 1 doctor for the entire duration.
- Other NSW based options also available (short & long term)
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Amish Patel on 02 9641 2404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.