|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- The hospital are looking for 1 doctor to cover the entire booking.
- Potential ongoing work for rest of the medical year.
- On site accommodation can be provided (i.e. interstate doctors).
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Resident Medical Officer for an upcoming locum placement.
Level: Resident Medical Officer
Area: Medicine / Wards
Location: Melbourne & Surrounds
Date Range: 12th August – 20th October
Roster: To be confirmed, likely day shifts.
Other: On-site accommodation can be provided
- Potential ongoing locum requirements at the hospital.
- Hospital ideally looking for 1 doctor for the entire duration.
- Other Melbourne based options also available (short & long term)
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.