|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Good pay rate, paid hourly pay.
- Great roster - no nights or on-call.
- Chance to explore the Northern Territory.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Registrar (REG)
Area: General Medicine – Haematology Ward
Location: Royal Darwin Hospital (NT)
Pay Rate: $130-150/hour (various payment methods available)
Date Range: August 2021 – November 2021
Shift Times: Days and Evenings Only
Travel/Accommodation: Return flights and accommodation provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is keen to get the chance to work in the Northern Territory / Top End Health Service.
- Full job description available on request.
- High chance of further positions / extensions.
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors.
- Similar opportunities also available in other regional locations across Australia.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.