|Posted:||27 days ago|
- Long term locum contract.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
- Great location to spend the coming months.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Port Macquarie, New South Wales
Pay Rate: $115/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: 03/08/2020 – 01/11/2020
Shift Times: Mixed/Rotating including Days, Evenings & Nights
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is looking for a long term and consistent locum booking for the upcoming term.
- Likely to be future opportunities beyond November
- Great time of year to be working in Coastal NSW
- Hospital would be open to shorter commitments
- Hospital open to SRMO doctors wanting to step up to a Registrar role
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.