|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Long term locum position from September.
- Great roster and hourly pay rate.
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO/JMO/HMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Regional New South Wales
Pay Rate: $100-120/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: September 2020 Onwards
Shift Times: Day Shifts
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is looking for a long term and consistent locum booking for the upcoming term.
- Good level of support from Registrars and VMOs/Physicians
- Long term role available until end of clinical year
- Full job description available on request. Opportunities available within other specialities at the hospital
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.