|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Long term role within a large public hospital.
- Good pay rate, paid hourly and via ABN or PAYG.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for Locum Medical Officers for the following opportunity:
Level: Senior Resident Medical Officer (SRMO)
Area: General Medicine – Medical Assessment and Planning Unit
Location: Calvary Bruce Public Hospital, Canberra, ACT
Pay Rate: $110/hour. Via ABN or PAYG.
Date Range: 02/11/2020 – 31/01/2021
Shift Times: Rotating roster involving day, evening and night shifts.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is looking for a long-term locum position within ACT.
- Full job description available on request.
- High standard of accommodation.
- Well-supported team including Registrars, Advanced Trainees, etc.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.