|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Days only! No work during nights/ weekends/ public holidays.
- Paid via PAYG.
- Long-term opportunities available.
Are you a Sydney-based Resident Medical Officer (PGY2+) who is seeking a well-supported locum role during the remainder of 2020?
Are you looking to build upon your medical experience with a supportive team in a welcoming Hospital service?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage a Sydney-based RMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: RMO (PGY2+)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Metro-Sydney location
Rate: $80/hr (+ Super) paid via PAYG
Date Range: 07/09/2020 – 31/01/2021 (Hospital flexible on length of booking)
Roster: Monday – Friday, days (0830 – 1700) or evenings (1400 – 2230) – No nights, weekends or public holidays!
- In this role you may be rostered across any medical specialty (except surgical) depending on the Hospital requirements. You will not be rostered to work in any area you do not feel comfortable so do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss your preferences.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking. The Hospital are happy to work to your availability.
- You must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus for the referral of any who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months. This bonus is payable upon completion of the first 10 shifts at the Hospital. Please contact for full T&Cs.