|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- Consistent hours and roster.
- Placements available in ED or General Medicine.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a RMO/JMO/HMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO/HMO/JMO)
Area: General Medicine OR Emergency Medicine
Rate: $100/hr. Paid via ABN.
Date Range: ASAP – February 2020
Roster: Mixed / Rotating Roster.
Other: Flights and accommodation provided.
This is a well-run hospital which has been popular with doctors who have worked there previously.
- Positions available in ED or General Medicine.
- Likely extension possible in to 2020-21 clinical year.
- Good feedback from recent locum doctors who have worked at the hospital.
- Fixed Term positions available if this would be preferred
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.