|Posted:||6 days ago|
- Pay rate payable via PAYG or ABN.
- Travel, accommodation, etc can be provided.
- Opportunities within General Medicine or ED
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for an RMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: RMO / Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine OR Emergency Medicine
Location: Metro Perth, WA
Rate: $90/hr. Paid via PAYG or ABN.
Date Range: February 2020 – April 2020
Roster: To be confirmed.
This role is an excellent option for any Perth-based doctor or any interstate doctor who is keen to work in WA.
- Ongoing / long-term requirement at the hospital.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided for interstate doctors.
- Shifts also available at the Registrar level in both specialties.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
- General Registration with AHPRA
- Resume and 2 x contactable referee’s
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Alternatively, if this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.