|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Great roster, location and hospital
- Short and long term positions available
- Opportunities also available in ED & Surgery
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for Resident Medical Officers for the following position:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
Date Range: June/July 2020 Onwards
Roster: Day Shifts Only
Travel & Accommodation: Not included
This is an ideal opportunity for any Sydney based doctor looking for an upcoming locum assignment.
- Long term locum opportunities available.
- Great feedback from previous locum doctors.
- Opportunities potentially available in ED & Surgery also.
- Potentially Registrar positions also available.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.