|Salary:||$80/hr (+ Super)|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- Great roster and location.
- Potential for ongoing role beyond November 2019.
- Suitable for PGY2 level doctors.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a RMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: RMO / Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine, Wards
Location: Metro Sydney, NSW
Rate: $80/hr (+ Super). Paid via PAYG.
Date Range: ASAP (September 2019) – November 2019
Roster: Mon-Fri. Day Shifts.
This role would ideally suit any Sydney based doctor and the hospital will accept PGY2 applications.
- Potential for extension beyond November 2019.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- For any interstate doctors - accommodation not provided. However, travel can be covered.
- Shifts also available in Surgery if more interested in this area.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.