|Posted:||11 months ago|
- High remuneration - Good pay rate & hours.
- Long term contracts for entirety of final term of the year.
- Travel & accommodation provided
Charterhouse Medical are expecting a number of locum contracts for the 2021-22 clinical year to be released in the coming weeks across the Northern Territory and are looking for expressions of interest from any Medical Officers interested in the following:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO/JMO/HMO)
Area: General Medicine / Emergency Medicine / Surgery
Location: Northern Territory
Daily Rate: $120/hour
Date Range: February 2021 Onwards
Shift Times: Various rosters available
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory in the coming months.
- Full job descriptions available on request.
- Short and long term positions also available.
- Opportunities across most major specialties.
- Good renumeration package (i.e. pay rate & number of hours).
- Registrar level opportunities also likely to be available.
- Opportunities for multiple doctors to work at the same hospital (i.e. friends, partners, etc)
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.