|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Are you seeking a locum placement during Term 1 in 2021, in a location that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a locum placement in which you will gain exposure to sub-specialties of General Medicine or ED?
Read below if so!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum RMOs who are seeking a locum placement in Tasmania, during Term 1 of 2021, from February 2021 – May 2021.
Level: RMO/ HMO
Area: Opportunities in General Medicine or ED.
Location: North West Regional Hospital, Tasmania
Rate: $1,000 per shift.
Date Range: 11/01/2021 – 11/04/2021.
Roster: Mixed roster.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
NWRH are currently accepting expressions of interest for Doctors who are looking to gain experience in General Medicine or ED, whilst working as locums in a welcoming Hospital service, that boasts good senior support, and a competitive pay rate.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Opportunity for sub-specialty work within General Medicine.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible payment options.
- Travel, accommodation etc provided - Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us in the new year. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.