|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Long term positions, potential for further extensions.
- Flights, accommodation and hire car provided.
- Good daily pay rate. Various payment methods available.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Junior Medical Officer (JMO/RMO/HMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Launceston, Tasmania
Pay Rate: $1,000/day. (various payment methods available)
Date Range: August 2021 – October 2021
Shift Times: Various roster patterns available.
Travel/Accommodation: Flights, accommodation and hire car provided.
- Full job descriptions available on request.
- Ongoing positions.
- Multiple positions – i.e. suitable for friends, couples, etc.
- Registrar level positions available at the hospital too.
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors who have worked at the hospital.
- Great chance to combine locum work with the opportunity to explore Tasmania.
- RMO level locum work also available in other locations across Australia.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.