|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors who have worked within the network.
- Good pay rate, paid hourly. Flexible payment options too.
- Long term, ongoing contracts available.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO/HMO/JMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Darwin, Northern Territory (NT)
Pay Rate: $120/hour
Date Range: 03/05/2021 – 01/08/2021
Shift Times: Mixed Roster
Travel/Accommodation: Travel & accommodation provided.
Other: There are positions available across Royal Darwin Hospital, Darwin Private Hospital and Palmerston Hospital.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who would like the opportunity to work in regional Australia on a long-term locum assignment.
- Full job description available on request.
- Payment can be via PAYG or Invoice.
- Likely to be further locum opportunities in the NT throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.