|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- Balanced roster, allowing time to visit all Cairns has to offer.
- Travel & private accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine RMOs, who are seeking the opportunity to work in a popular Queensland location during Term 3.
Level: Resident Medical Officer/ RMO
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $1,200 per shift
Date Range: Term 3 (02/08/21 – 07/11/21)
Roster: Mixed roster
Travel & Accommodation: Return travel and private accommodation provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is seeking a locum role during Term 3 in a popular Queensland location.
For more information on the position, location and pay rates, do not hesitate to email Elliott Jacobs using the contact details below.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.