- Locum Requirement for a Geriatric Medicine Registrar for Bendigo health
- Accommodation provided
- Excellent feedback from doctors
- Long term consistent shifts available
Are you seeking a long-term locum placement which has superb natural beauty and boast of famous heritage attractions along with tasty seasonal food grown locally with local wine and beer at the end of the day.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Geriatric Medicine, who are seeking the opportunity to work at Bendigo hospital.
Location: Bendigo Health
Rate: $140/ per hour
Date Range: 30/05/2022 - 05/08/2022
Roster: Day Shifts ( 0830-1730) Mon - Fri
Accomodation: Provided by hospital
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Great Location during this time of the year
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.