|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Day shifts only.
- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- Opportunity with a Hospital network that advertises regular locum work.
Are you a Sydney-based Resident Medical Officer (PGY2+) who is seeking a well-supported locum role during the remainder of 2020?
Are you looking to build upon your Rehabilitation experience with a supportive team in a welcoming Hospital service?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage a Sydney-based RMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: RMO (PGY2+)
Area: Rehabilitation/ Rehab
Location: Metro-Sydney location
Rate: $110/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: ASAP – 27/12/2020
Roster: Monday – Friday, days (0830 – 1700)
This is an excellent opportunity for any Sydney-based RMO, who is seeking to advance their Rehabilitation clinical skills and knowledge, in a well-supported role, at a Hospital that boasts a competitive hourly rate and a welcoming environment.
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large Hospital network in Sydney, that advertised regular locum requirements.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking. The Hospital are happy to work to your availability.
- Multiple roles available!
- You must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus for the referral of any who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months. This bonus is payable upon completion of the first 10 shifts at the Hospital. Please contact for full T&Cs.