|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Are you a Perth-based Registrar seeking a locum position for term 4?
- Are you seeking a position that is offering full-time hours and a competitive hourly rate?
- Would you like to get your foot in the door with a hospital network that offers regular locum work throughout the year?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Rehabilitation Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Perth, for the final term of this clinical year.
Date Range: 01/11/2021 – 31/01/2022(potential to start earlier if you are available to do so)
Roster: Mixed roster (approx. 4 night shifts every 3 weeks).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Perth-based registrar who is seeking a locum position, at a conveniently located hospital which boasts a supportive environment.
Do not hesitate to get in touch for further information on the responsibilities, roster and to discuss your availability.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.